- All returns must be first approved by Art Brands, and be accompanied by a Return Authorization (R.A.) number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
- No credit issued without merchandise Return Authorization and merchandise receipt by Art Brands.
- All returned freight cost is at the customer’s expense.
- Returns may be subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
- Refused or undelivered shipments are also subject to a 25% re-stocking fee unless the order is re-shipped within 10 business days. Secondary freight charges will apply.
- Credits issued must be used within 12-months from the date of issue.
- Any discrepancies with merchandise received (ie. Shortages, incorrect or damaged product, etc.) must be reported to Art Brands within 48 hours of receipt.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All transfers should be inspected prior to being applied on garments. Art Brands is not responsible for the costs associated with any damaged or mis-printed apparel.
- Custom orders cannot be returned.