Our largest clamshell, the 16×20 DK20 opens for full access to the lower bottom table. It is important to note that the back of the heat platen raises above and away from the bottom table, providing better access than other clamshell presses. The frame support allows operators to slide shirts over the table with complete drape space around and underneath the loading area. Interchangeable bottom tables for smaller pressing areas are available. This press is ideal for environments with space limitations, and for users who need more portability and mobility than the over-weight swingaway presses.
- Fully digital temperature control
- Automatic digital timer w/ prepress
- Digital Pressure Bar Graph
- 70 Programmable presets
- Super-portable light machine weight – 103 lbs !
- Hardened high-strength pivot points
- Interchangeable tables & Solid Steel framework
- SuperCoil-MicrowindingTM heater technology
- Self-lifting gas spring, & wide opening
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F.
- User selectable end-of-cycle alarms
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Teflon-coated 3⁄4″ thick heat platen
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 3-year warranty on control
- 1 year warranty on entire press
- Elec: 120V-1800W-15A / 220V-1800W-8A
- Dims: 36″L x 17″W x 16″H – 103 lbs