Please read through the frequently asked questions below. If you cannot find an answer to your question please Contact Us and a representative will be happy to assist you.
- What are your minimums?Minimums depend on the process type you select (Spot Color, High Definition, Foil, 3D, etc.) and the number of colors in your design. For information on order minimums, please Click Here.
- What are your lead times?Lead times generally depend on the process. Typical turnaround for a quote is one business day and typical turnaround times for shipments vary depending on process and size of order, but in general our turn around times are very quick.
- Do you send proofs?After you submit your order you will receive a digital version of your artwork to proof. This is to allow you to confirm correct spelling and similar details.
- Do you color match?We can do PMS (Pantone Matching System) matching for an additional cost on most processes. Refer to the Processes page for information on each process and the Custom PMS matching pricing and availability. Please note that our print methods do not allow us to guarantee exact color matches, but we will get within industry standards.
- What is the wash ability on your printing?All of our products and print processes are heavily wash tested so you can be sure you are buying retail quality products.
- Do you use lead in your inks?No, we have never used lead based inks in our products.
- Do you print domestically?Yes, with the exception of rhinestones and rhinestud designs, all of our products are manufactured at our Columbus, Ohio facility.
- Do you print Phthalate-free?Yes, we are compliant with all current laws on products. The use of phthalate-free ink is a requirement for kid’s designs. Whether an adult design will use phthalate-free inks depends on the size and process of the design. Consult a sales or customer service representative for more information.
- What type of fabrics can you print on?Depending on the process of the transfer you can print on cotton, cotton blends, lycra, leather, nylon and many other fabrics. If you have an unusual request please send it and we will do our best to help. Often customers send us samples of the fabric they want to use with their transfer. We will test print your design for you. Please consult our Processes page for further information.
- Do you also print t-shirts and other apparel?Yes, we can print as little as one shirt or as many as you need. We also do order fulfillment as well.
- Do you have a showroom?
- Do you provide the artwork for customs?Aside from our clip art, Art Brands has access to and owns vast libraries of artwork. We can create specific lines for wholesalers, retailers, fund raising etc. Please note additional charges may apply.
Art Brands is very proud of our facility. We pride ourselves on being as clean and environmentally-friendly as possible. Unfortunately, due to the proprietary nature of our business we do not give tours or allow access to our production area.