Currently looking for the following:
Mon-Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm
We are seeking a Pre-Press Production Art Director to manage pre-press and a team of production artists. Must be expert at separations, and preparing artwork for screen-printing. This position manages production art, schedules jobs, reviews separations and pre-press. Must be very detail oriented, like staying current with industry trends, and enjoy working with sales and art staff. Expertise with Adobe Creative Suites required. Screen Printing experience is a plus. If you are talented and want to lead a growing production art department, then we’re looking for you!
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic Sales Representative to sell and service wholesale B to B and retail accounts by telephone. This position provides a base salary, bonus, and commission. Art Brands offers protected territories and a dynamic, creative, innovative product line that makes this position unique for a self-motivated, and creative salesperson.
Sales experience preferred but we will train the right candidate. Relevant experience selling ad specialties, gifts, apparel is helpful. This is not a job this is a career with a growing company. You may contact us by phone for a confidential interview or by sending us your resume.
Join our team!Required education & experience:
- High school or equivalent
- 1 year sales experience
We are looking for an energetic and customer focused individual that can receive and process orders, as well as help to provide outstanding support to our customers. Must have strong communication skills, data entry, word processing, and good problem solving skills.Required education & experience:
- High School degree plus some college preferred.
Mon-Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm
Art Brands is seeking a Pre-press Artist/Color Separator. Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, be detail oriented and work effectively to meet deadlines. Responsibilities include pre-flighting, cleaning up artwork, resetting type, color correction, proofing and outputting print ready artwork.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preflight all supplied files using appropriate software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Perform image manipulations/edits as directed.
- Prepare color separation files for screen printed heat transfers.
- Execute press sheet impositions.
- Operate digital printers for various products.
- Perform other incidental duties as assigned.
- Experience as a Mac operator in a prepress environment (preferred).
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong knowledge of prepress processes and workflow.
- Understanding of color theory, printing and graphics.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to complete work accurately in time-sensitive environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Commensurate with experience.
Applicants need to be able to lift 50+ lbs. and work on their feet most of the day. Working knowledge of screen printing. Please explain your experience level below.
Applicants need to be able to lift 50+ lbs. and work on their feet most of the day. Some knowledge of screen printing desired, but not required.
Applicants need to be able to lift 50+ lbs. and work on their feet most of the day.