Currently looking for the following:
Mon-Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm
We are seeking a Pre-Press Production Art Director to manage pre-press and a team of production artists. Must be expert at separations, and preparing artwork for screen-printing. This position manages production art, schedules jobs, reviews separations and pre-press. Must be very detail oriented, like staying current with industry trends, and enjoy working with sales and art staff. Expertise with Adobe Creative Suites required. Screen Printing experience is a plus. If you are talented and want to lead a growing production art department, then we’re looking for you!
We have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, energetic, and enthusiastic Sales Representative to sell and service wholesale B to B and retail accounts by telephone. This position provides a base salary, bonus, and commission. Art Brands offers protected territories and a dynamic, creative, innovative product line that makes this position unique for a self-motivated, and creative salesperson.
Sales experience preferred but we will train the right candidate. Relevant experience selling ad specialties, gifts, apparel is helpful. This is not a job this is a career with a growing company. You may contact us by phone for a confidential interview or by sending us your resume.
Join our team!Required education & experience:
- High school or equivalent
- 1 year sales experience
Mon-Fri 7:00am – 3:30pm
Art Brands is seeking a Pre-press Artist/Color Separator. Must have experience with Adobe Creative Suite, be detail oriented and work effectively to meet deadlines. Responsibilities include pre-flighting, cleaning up artwork, resetting type, color correction, proofing and outputting print ready artwork.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preflight all supplied files using appropriate software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Perform image manipulations/edits as directed.
- Prepare color separation files for screen printed heat transfers.
- Execute press sheet impositions.
- Operate digital printers for various products.
- Perform other incidental duties as assigned.
- Experience as a Mac operator in a prepress environment (preferred).
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
- Strong knowledge of prepress processes and workflow.
- Understanding of color theory, printing and graphics.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to complete work accurately in time-sensitive environment.
- High attention to detail.
- Commensurate with experience.
Applicants need to be able to lift 50+ lbs. and work on their feet most of the day. Working knowledge of screen printing. Please explain your experience level below.
Applicants need to be able to lift 50+ lbs. and work on their feet most of the day. Some knowledge of screen printing desired, but not required.
Applicants need to be able to lift 50+ lbs. and work on their feet most of the day.